sheet boss wanted!
Vacature: Product voorbereider
Vacancy: Product preparer
A good start is half the work! That's why we are looking for a sheet boss who ensures that the plates we use to make our innovative products are welded together in exactly the right way. Do you make sure that everything runs smoothly and that both the machines stay busy? Then you are the perfect addition to our innovative and friendly family business.
apply, learn and become a master in the manufacturing industry!
New to the manufacturing industry? No problem, with the right attitude and our internal training you will develop into a real professional in no time. You will reap the rewards of this for the rest of your career, because these competencies can be applied more widely than just in the technical plastic sector. The manufacturing industry is at your feet!
the working day of a product preparer
You start the day with a nice cup of coffee or tea. After catching up with your colleagues, you start up the machines and go through the products on your planning.
You first attend the meeting with your colleagues to be informed about all the ins and outs of the products you will be preparing today.
Time to get to work! You weld all the necessary technical plastic sheets in the right size and shape and label them with an order number. You plan your work in such a way that both welding machines remain in operation. When all sheets are welded in the afternoon and your colleagues can finish the products with them, you help to bend the technical plastic sheets to the right shape. A quick clean-up and then your working day is over... But not before you've had a workout in our gym!
Wat are you going to do?
- You place the technical plastic sheets in the correct position
- You ensure that the sheets are welded exactly according to the work instructions and on time using two automated sheet welding machines
- You ensure that these machines are set up correctly
- You ensure that both machines remain at work; very efficient!
- You support the setting and bending of the technical plastic sheets
Who are you?
- You are a go-getter with two right hands (very handy!)
- You are motivated and open to learning something new
- You have a VMBO or MBO work and thinking level or you are following a BBL trajectory
- You can perform well under pressure
- You are available fulltime
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- A challenging job within an innovative family business with a lot of attention for personal development
- A good salary
- 25 holidays based on a 38 hour work week
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- Normal working hours: start on time and go home on time
- Would you ever work overtime? Then you will of course get something extra for it
- (Learning to) work with the latest machines
- A forklift training including certificate for above your bed
- Unprecedented good working atmosphere with fun team outings
- Unlimited use of our gym on the chill floor
- Knowledge and experience for a promising future with us or somewhere else in the manufacturing industry
Kemeling Kunststoffen is the expert in technical plastic construction work. We are known for our technical plastic containers and tanks for horticulture, but since our establishment in 1976 our range has expanded considerably with customized innovations for various industries.
The success of our family business is not determined by our products, but by our people. Our committed team consists of 40 people, of which 30 colleagues work within the five different production teams.
Teamwork makes the dream work!
Take a look at the innovative projects our team has created together.