DReam side job!
Vacancy: Side job
Do you want to earn some extra money in your spare hours with a flexible employer? At Kemeling you will make it! We are always looking for handy young professionals who like to roll up their sleeves. In addition to an above-average salary and a flexible schedule, you'll receive great perks and you can work out in our own gym! That saves on a gym subscription!
apply, learn and become a master in the manufacturing industry!
New to the manufacturing industry? No problem, with the right attitude and our internal training you will develop into a real professional in no time. You will reap the rewards of this for the rest of your career, because these competencies can be applied more widely than just in the technical plastic sector. The manufacturing industry is at your feet!
the working day of an aspiring technical plastic specialist
You start the day with a nice cup of coffee or tea. After catching up with your colleagues, you start up the machines and go through the products on your planning. At the daily meeting, you and your colleagues are further informed of the planning and particularities.
Time to get to work! Together with your colleague you prepare the storage tanks and mixing containers, by attaching the technical plastic plates to each other with a suturing device. Then you use the travelling crane to place the tank or container on your workplace and weld the product. After lunch you finish these products and help a colleague with the dismantling of a large sprinkler tank. After tidying up your workplace and digitally entering your order details, your day is done!
After half an hour of exercise in the company gym, you cycle home feeling satisfied. Thanks to you and your colleagues, the promise "Made to Fit" has once again been kept!
What are you going to do?
- The assembly and welding of technical plastic products such as mixing containers, storage tanks and drip trays.
- The process surrounding the assembly of the products; internal logistics with a travelling crane, setting up machines, bonding of products with sutures
- The daily processing of your product data
- Support with the final assembly in the further production process
Who are you?
- You are handy and engineering is your favorite subject!
- You are motivated and open to learning something new
- You have a VMBO work and thinking level
- You can perform well under pressure
- You are available a few times a week or on Saturday
What do we offer you?
- A fun job at an innovative and friendly family business
- An above average salary
- All the space you need to learn and grow
- Schedule your own hours
- (Learn to) work with the latest machines
- A young and friendly team
- Unprecedentedly good working atmosphere with fun team outings
- Unlimited use of our gym on the chill floor
- Knowledge and experience for a promising future with us or somewhere else in the manufacturing industry
Kemeling Kunststoffen is the expert in technical plastic construction work. We are known for our technical plastic containers and tanks for horticulture, but since our establishment in 1976 our range has expanded considerably with customized innovations for various industries.
The success of our family business is not determined by our products, but by our people. Our committed team consists of 40 people, of which 30 colleagues work within the five different production teams.
Teamwork makes the dream work!
Take a look at the innovative projects our team has created together.